Guest post by Lawrence Celine
In order to restore the American Constitutional Republic, the American oligarchy must be overthrown.
Yes, keep voting, but don’t expect Republicans’ projected electoral “red wave” of Congress to change the status quo in Washington
The Republican Party, led by Republican Senate leader Mitch McConnell and Republican House leader Kevin McCarthy, remains firmly in the grip of the oligarchy, which Lewis Lafam described in 1993 as:
“Those 2% of the population who own the media and the banks run the government, run the universities, print the money, write the laws and hire a president every four years.
The Republican and Democratic parties, as they are now formed, do not want the United States to function as a constitutional republic accountable to the people because it hinders their ability to gain personal power and earn for themselves and their financial supporters.
From the point of view of government, the American oligarchy is philosophically in line with the globalists of the World Economic Forum and the leaders of the Chinese Communist Party.
They all want a global order made up of lords and serfs, where there are no sovereign nations, only land and people to exploit.
Call it communism, globalism or, as I like to say, neo-feudalism.
In practice, they are differences without differences, all authoritarian, in which individual rights are not inalienable, given by the Creator, but temporary indulgences granted by an otherwise oppressive, de facto one-party state.
Simply put, the oligarchy is incompatible with a functioning constitutional republic. They are mutually exclusive.
Today, what is the real state of the United States union, for which the American oligarchy, represented by the Democratic and Republican parties, is responsible?
For ordinary Americans, this is an anti-utopia supported by a fraudulent electoral system.
As a result, Joe Biden, considered by many to be a usurper, was installed in the White House by a coup d’etat on November 3, 2020, in the form of stolen elections.
This initial usurpation of power, as similarly described in the Declaration of Independence, led to a “history of multiple injuries and usurpations, all of which have the direct object of establishing absolute tyranny.”
Following the end of power, Biden’s illegitimate regime immediately launched an aggressive program to complete the “fundamental transformation” of Barack Obama’s country, deliberately designed to create chaos through the controlled destruction of the economy, the Constitution, the middle class and the American family. of tyranny.
Biden’s injuries, usurpations and unconstitutional actions include, but are not limited to:
- Arming the Ministry of Justice and the FBI to punish political opponents and create a two-tier judiciary;
- Termination of American energy independence;
- Production, skyrocketing inflation;
- Illegal opening of the border to promote uncontrolled illegal immigration;
- Undermining the readiness and carrying out a purge, like Stalin, to create a politicized army;
- Together with the leadership of the Republican Party, while attacking the right of the Second Amendment to bear arms, the prohibition of the Fourth Amendment for illegal search and seizure and the guarantee of the Fifth Amendment for due process by promoting red flag laws passed by the Supreme Court, in 9-0 solution, declares unconstitutional only last year;
- Destroying public confidence in science and medicine through unnecessary and possibly illegal blockades, vaccine mandates and selective editing of health information, thus crippling the requirement for informed consent while facilitating Big Pharma’s greed;
- Conspiracy with the media, big technology, corporations, educational institutions, and consistent Republican members to undermine the First Amendment, censor public discourse, and establish an indisputable left-wing ideological narrative to replace the values and traditions on which the United States was built. .
The most basic form of subordination to tyranny is the acceptance as reality of claims that are obviously untrue, which is almost all that is now being broadcast by US government sources.
To begin with, Americans must acknowledge that the federal government, as an institution, is hopelessly corrupt. It cannot be reformed. It can only be ripped out and replaced by a bottom-up political uprising with leaders who truly represent and are accountable to the people.
This effort begins with the words “I will not comply.”
Lawrence Celine, Ph.D., is a retired U.S. Army reserve colonel and a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq. He had a civilian career in international business and medical research. Dr. Celine is the author of Restoring the Republic: Arguments for a Second American Revolution. His email address is [email protected].